McNab Constructions engaged Fortec to undertake post tensioning works at the new Commonwealth Games Village project at Parklands on the Gold Coast.
This project was one of the final stages of one of the largest residential developments ever undertaken on the Gold Coast.
The scope of works for the project included:
- Provision of shop drawings.
- Supply of post tensioning materials.
- Fix recess forms and anchorages.
- Place and fix ducting and duct chairs.
- Install tendons.
- Stress tendons.
- Grout tendons.
- MTI/LTI free.
- First project with this client.
- Largest residential development on the Gold Coast.
- Post Tensioning