Fortec was engaged by Leed Engineering and Construction to supply and install post tensioning services to a new 10ML reservoir at Coopers Shoot and a new 1.35ML reservoir for Bangalow, located in Byron Bay.
The scope of work included the supply of all materials and labour for the installation, stressing and grouting of post tensioning tendons to the following areas per tank:
- Tank base and ring beam – supply and installation of 28No. flat slab tendons in base slab and 4No. multi strand tendons in the ring beam.
- Precast Wall Panels Vertical tendons – supply, prefabrication, stressing and grouting of 24No. standard precast panels and 4No. stressing panels.
- Precast Wall Panels Horizontal tendons -supply and installation of strand, stressing and grouting of 34No. 406 wall ring tendons with the MK4 Z Block System.
- First use of MK4 System Z Blocks in Australia.
- MTI/LTI Free.
- First Tank project conducted in Queensland.
- Tank & Silo Construction
- Post Tensioning