STATS engaged Fortec to perform the application of fibrecrete to a collapsed wall section spanning 11m in length by 10m in height and sprayed to a nominal thickness of 100mm.
The scope included:
- Scaling and preparation of wall.
- Laying of plastic protection on road and footpath.
- Spraying of Fibrecrete.
- Formation of a spoon drain at the top of the face.
- Drilling and installation of drainage holes.
- Original client design proposed Tekflex sprayed membrane but using site trials, Fortec proved that the Fibrecrete option was a better solution for this project.
- Fortec conducted traffic management on this project, including meeting road lane closure restrictions between 9am-3pm.
- All works were self-performed by Fortec.
- The project was completed on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Slope Stabilisation