DHA’s Liv apartments is a contemporary new apartment
development comprising three uniquely designed buildings located in the new East Side of Fremantle.
Fortec was awarded the contract to design and construct the post tensioning slabs, the design consists of approximately 26,500m2 of suspended slab floor area with 138T of PT and 255T of reinforcement.
The scope included:
- Design and detail post tensioned floors.
- Fix recess forms and anchorages.
- Place and fix ducting.
- Install tendons.
- Stress tendons.
- Grout tendons.
- All works were self-performed by Fortec.
- Completed to budget.
- Design and site works completed on programme.
- Supplied permanent movement joints.
- Post Tensioning