Aqwest required emergency repairs at its Mangles
Reservoir to bring it back into service as soon as possible.
Fortec were engaged to undertake micro fine cement injection grouting and some minor civil works.
The works included:
- Coring holes in reservoir floor slab.
- Flushing grout spears through foundation to refusal.
- Microfine injection grouting was at 13 locations with a total of 3260 litres required.
- Repair of core holes.
Installation of approximately 6.5m of stainless steel batten.
- Site clean up.
- Fortec provided fully serviced grout truck to drive in drive out of project equipped with Chemgrout GG-600 Colloidal.
- Mixer, generator and water tank.
- Running grout hoses approximately 200m from mixer to point of discharge with return lines.
- Fortec successfully completed in 2 days on site.
- Drilling & Grouting