As part of their maintenance program, MRWA engaged
Fortec, through its parent company Ertech, to complete
repairs and pile potting of bridges 834, 3022A, 801 and
The scope included:
- Traffic management – bridge 839A lanes on bridge reduced down to single lane closures with traffic lights either side of bridge.
- Minor earthworks and dewatering.
- Concrete repairs using LA55 / Monotop 412.
- Prop bridge deck.
- Water jet/blast surfaces.
- Concrete repairs using Dekguard Elastic / Sikgard Elastic.
- Grit blasting.
- Concrete pile pots.
- Clearing of site.
- Bespoke formwork shutters created for pile pots.
- All pots formed up at one time to allow for one concrete pour.
- Bridge Maintenance