Regis Port Coogee is a contemporary 120 place aged
care facility, overlooking the Port Coogee Marina. The new structure will house 5 levels and includes an onsite cafe, day spa, library cinema and hair salon.
ADCO Constructions engaged Fortec Australia to provide post tensioning services to the multi level facility. The scope included:
- Fix recess forms and anchorages.
- Place and fix ducting and duct chairs.
- Install tendons.
- Stress tendons.
- Grout tendons.
- Remove staples to exposed carpark and balcony soffits.
- All works were self-performed by Fortec.
- The project was completed ahead of the client schedule.
- Post Tensioning