Fortec was engaged by Downer Group to provide post
tensioning services to Rubyanna Waste Water Treatment Plant.
The Rubyanna WWTP project comprises the following major components:
- Raw wastewater transfer system from East Bundaberg to Rubyanna.
- 50,000 person capacity Rubyanna WWTP on greenfield site 8km north east of Bundaberg.
- Treated effluent outfall pipeline and submarine discharge into the Burnett River.
The scope of works for the project included:
- Provision of shop drawings.
- Supply of post tensioning materials.
- Fix recess forms and anchorages.
- Place and fix ducting and duct chairs.
- Install tendons.
- Stress tendons.
- Grout tendons.
- MTI/LTI free.
- First project with this client.
- First regional project conducted in Queensland.
- Post Tensioning